contact me

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

How Bizarre

Greetings from my dark room only illuminated by a computer screen! If you have not heard, the southeast was hit very hard with a ice storm last Wednesday and, yes, the south's reaction is pretty much as accurate as the funny tweets and memes portray it.

But seriously, it was the worst storm we have had in like 19320894 years and I don't remember the last time school was not canceled.... Also, all the power in the city went out for about 3-4 days! HAHA! Me without power is almost as worse as me without the ability to shop. So yeah, I have reached the point of crazy beyond return. I have fallen deep into weird tumblr fandoms and pretty much forgot how to interact with other human beings. Luckily, the power is back on and, not so luckily, school is also back on tomorrow. I will miss the lone dance parties and netflix marathons I had by myself in my room, but I guess it's time to return to civilization. Not to mention, as I have been writing this post, it is now sunny and 75 degrees.... not lying. COOL I LOVE WEATHER! Oh yeah AND we also had a minor EARTHQUAKE on friday! HAHAHAHAHAH!! COOOOLL!!!!


Well, here are my outfits before the world ended.....



Urban Outfitters Jeans
Old Navy shoes

Forever21 Top
Urban Outfitters Skirt and Belt
Urbanog Shoes

American Eagle Top

H&M Pants
Michael Kors Shoes

Top from BP Nordstrom
Forever21 Leather Jacket
Old Navy boots

Thanks for reading! Hope you're having better weather than me!
<3
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment