contact me

Friday, January 2, 2015

NYE NYE NYE


Young, Fabulous & Broke Top
H&M Necklace
Free People Jeans
Seychelles Boots

"NYE, NYE, NYE" is what N*SYNC would've sang if they performed at Dick Clarke's New Years Rockin Eve. Anyway, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that New Years Eve is the world's worst holiday and that it should just be forgotten and left in the dust much like beanie babies and butterfly clips. There are just too many expectations and rarely any of them get met. It's always really cold and let's face it, does anyone actually get a New Years kiss these days? As much as I wanted to stay in and watch Lizzie Mcguire on the last night of the year, I figured I'd trying going out--but having zero expectations. Newsflash. It was a great night. I dressed comfortably instead of trying to break out my sparkly heels(even though they are so pretty) and it was the best decision I ever made. AND the best part of my night is when I got home, Lizzie Mcguire was still on! I mean, can you think of any better way to ring in 2015 by watching Disney Channel's greatest show of all time? I sure can't. 

If you do anything on New Years, my suggestion is to dress comfortably and to go out with no expectations and just have fun. My other suggestion is to stay in and watch Lizzie Mcguire and eat ice cream. Choose wisely.

Happy 2015!

-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment