contact me

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tees and Cardi's

Zara Tee
Anthropologie Cardi
UO Jeans
Old Navy booties

Tee that I liTERALLY BOUGHT FROM A TRIP TO L.A. IN 7TH GRADE
Gap Cardi probably
Old Navy Booties
Forever21 Necklace

WELCOME TO THE TEE CARDI PARTY! For some reason, I wore practically the same outfit one after another. Idk why I didn't notice.... but hey, now it's a cardi party! Whoa plz stop me from using that joke again. Okay, for these outfits, I wore a simple black and white tee. I added a colored cardigan, jeans, ankle boots, and for the bottom one, a statement necklace. That's it. So simple. This is a really good look to wear when you need to look nice and "put together," without having to actually be nice and put together an outfit. Hope you're all doing well!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment