contact me

Saturday, January 24, 2015

200th POST





Casual Friday top
Thrifted jacket
Madewell Denim
Seychelles Booties
J. Crew Necklace
Kate Spade Bag

CONGRATULATIONS! You've made it to my 200th post! This is a big deal, bigger than crop tops and a trivia crack win in the sports category (or maybe that's just big for me). Anyway, I've been providing terrible puns and sarcasm on this blog for the past two years. TWO YEARS. What. We've come such a long way since January 8, 2013. We've travelled from high school to college, preppy to grunge, grunge to preppy, black ankle boots to metallic ankle boots, a disney channel obsession to an even bigger disney channel obsession, and much, much more together and I can't thank y'all enough for all your support and love. I can't wait to see where this journey takes us this year and beyond. I love you all so much. Thank you!

Love,
Maggie

p.s. this is one of the only times you'll see me get sappy (wait who I am kidding this happens on a daily basis.

p.p.s. don't forget to follow me on Instagram and read my CollegeFashionista posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment