contact me

Friday, February 21, 2014

Whoa, is that a ghost??

tbh I do not know where my top and dress are from...
the boots are from Old Navy though!

OKAY WOW I WOULD JUST LIKE TO FORMALLY APOLOGIZE FOR BEING THIS PALE! Literally a ghost... Okay, now that we're past that, hey guys! This was just an outfit I wore to go to a banquet last night! It's a black and white floral strapless dress that I put a crop top over, then I added my fav black ankle boots and a little red lipstick! It's always the worst when you don't know the appropriate dress for a party. I would now like to share a quote from the hit comedy, New Girl, in which Nick and Winston say, "Last month Schmidt attended a party called Bros Before Hoes on the Moon. What does that even mean? And the dress code was yacht flair." Sorry for sharing that. I just had to. If you don't watch New Girl, you should. So, to save you from any kind of confusion, this style is perfect for attending a semi-casual/formal/youdon'tknowwhateveryoneelseiswearing event, because the nice dress is contrasted with casual ankle boots.
-Maggie

*Sorry if I did not get that quote exactly right, I knew that off the top of my head which is super sad.... #netflixqueen

**Sorry I just did a hashtag on a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment