contact me

Friday, February 21, 2014

Leather Weather

H&M Top
Boots from Urbanog.com

Sweater Leather weather. That's what The Neighborhood should come out with next. I would definitely rock out a song called leather weather. I am not sure if you can see this top, but the sleeves are leather with a knit middle- so, The Neighborhood, I'll def be the star of the Leather Weather music video! Thanks for asking! Whoa sorry I just rambled on a bad joke for like three sentences. But yes, today I am wearing this super comfy leather top from H&M, skinny jeans, and my fav floral combat boots! Apparently the weather in almost as indecisive as I am and decided to go from an ice storm(see post about that here) to 80 degree weather! COOL! So, if your town's weather is as unpredictable as mine, try buying some easy, weather-friendly tops like this one! 

-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment