contact me

Sunday, March 8, 2015

American Horror Story: Disney Channel


Hat from Vignette's (follow on insta @vignettesaug)
Sweater from Kohl's
Jeans from Urban
Booties from Old Navy

"You're a wizard, Maggie!"- is what I never heard on my 11th birthday. It's whatever though because apparently I'm a coven witch. No joke I walked out of the house with this outfit on and my friends  said "OMG you're literally a witch from American Horror Story!" But... jokes on them because an AHS witch wouldn't be singing Hannah Montana and quoting Disney throwbacks for an entire day. Anyway, all I'm saying is there's nothing wrong with wearing an entirely black outfit, even if people think that you're a witch. That's all. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @outfitofthedaybymaggie and read my posts on CollegeFashionista.com !!!!

Peace,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment