contact me

Thursday, June 11, 2015

"You At The Barricades Listen To This!"


Free People Top
Pants from Anna Lou boutique

I bet you're thinking, isn't outfitofthedaybymaggie tired of using Les Mis references in the majority of her blog posts? The answer is no. I will never be tired of quoting showtunes so you can give up on that dream ("I dreamed a dream.."). Okay I'll stop, for now. Today I'm wearing a Free People lace top with my super fun tie-dye pants. It's such a cute summer outfit and can be worn anywhere, even in front of a barricaded gate! Yes that's right! No one can hold ootdbymaggie down when she's trying to take a photo for instagram #doitforthegram #followme @outfitofthedaybymaggie #okayimdone.

Thanks for reading?

-Maggie-




1 comment:

  1. wow, love this outfit!
    http://vintageecrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete