contact me

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Apparently it's National Lipstick Day and Yet No One Canceled Work or School


American Eagle Top
Gap Jeans
H&M Flats

I came up with a lot of different titles for this blog post- mostly because I'm slowing going insane at home waiting for school to start again and I also wanted to practice for a future career in naming nail polish (just kidding)((I think)). Of course the title about National Lipstick Day not being a federal holiday won, but I would like to share some of the runners up first:

"Maybe She's Born With It, Maybe She Bought Maybelline at a Drug Store"
"This is the ONLY Time You'll Ever See Me in BOTH Pink AND Camo"
"Lipsticks Stains...on the Cheeseburger I'm Eating"

Okay I'm done. Well, I could keep going but I'll stop for the sake of everyone's sanity. As I learned today on Instagram, today was National Lipstick Day. Naturally, I immediately go find the coolest color of lipstick I own- "Power Peony" by Maybelline, and force my sister to take photos of me. I tried to keep my outfit neutral- a white top and dark camo pants, in order to highlight my pops of pink with my lipstick and flats. Because I am celebrating National Lipstick Day, this look is perfect to draw attention to my lip color. 

So readers, there's still approximately 4 hours left of National Lipstick Day. Hurry and put on your fav color and go kiss some boys!!!! (who am I kidding just take a selfie acting like you're out then go back to watching The Dark Knight marathon on tv like a normal person)

Peace, luv, and I hate myself,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment