contact me

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Farewell, Summer '15




Banana Republic Top
Kate Spade Necklace
Seychelles Ankle Boots

So, summer's over and let's just say it's been an interesting time. Being home for an entire summer after being away at college for a year is a transition that only those who have experienced it can understand. The most accurate portrayal of this experience is this Saturday Night Live Skit.



Aside from literally living this skit on a daily basis, I have also done more unproductive things like coining the new phrase "spotify and chill," discovering an app called Flipagram in which I make a slideshow for every mundane event that happens to me, and fratting around with my friends. 

me 50% of this summer

Needless to say, I've been reckless this summer. Lucky for everyone I head back to school tomorrow so maybe I'll stop annoying everyone by watching Disney Channel and singing showtunes all the time. HAHA who are we kidding that's the biggest lie I've ever told #cantstop #wontstop. 

me the other 50% of the summer

Anyway, the outfit I'm wearing above all these strange pics is a sheer pink button-down with my distressed denim shorts. I added my colorful Kate Spade necklace and, go figure, my metallic Seychelles ankle boots. This outfit is super colorful and perfect to go out with a bang to the weirdest summer I've ever had!

PEACE OUT SUMMER,

Maggie

**Also this post is dedicated to Rodger, Justin, Carol, Brody, and Aunt Jemima for making this a great summer! ily


No comments:

Post a Comment