contact me

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

King Street Judith March


Elle Peplum Top
Judith March Shorts
Tory Burch Crossbody
Black Sandals

Hello friends! I recently went to visit my lovely sister in Charleston and did some casual shopping on King Street while I was there. I centered my outfit around my shorts because I LOVE THEM. I wore the plain coral peplum top and black accessories in order to stay simple while still making a statement. Not sure if you guys have noticed but I am completely obsessed with shorts in the summer. I probably own at least 15 pairs.....it's bad. And Charleston's King Street just happens to be a mecca to fuel my shopping addiction. If you haven't been, GO. That is all. Well, actually no that's not all. I just wanted to say thanks for continuing to read my blog even if it is summertime and I seem to be having issues of staying consistent. But, YOU GUYS, my readers, even if there's only a few people viewing a day, YOU MAKE MY DAY EVERYDAY. Okay, now I'm done.
Much love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment