contact me

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Allllllll American

 
 
Top from Know Style
Forever21 shorts
cowgirl boots
vintage sunglasses
old bandana
American flag:)
 
I know it's been forever since I've posted, but my summer schedule has actually been crazy. It literally doesn't even feel like summer yet....and it's July. On a lighter note, it IS the Fourth of July aka our great country's birthday. To show my American pride, or should I say 'Merican pride, I wore a crochet American flag top, denim cutoffs, and cowgirl boots. Yes, I own cowgirl boots. Not sure why but wearing them makes me feel like I actually WAS born and raised in the south, which I was. Anyway, this is a great look for the Fourth or anytime of the year when you feel like showing your country some love. Hears to the Red, White, and Blue, Y'all! (this is the most country I will ever be.)
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment