contact me

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Random Rainbow

 
 
Everly top
Jeans from Urban Outfitters
Flats from Urban Outfitters
 
Rainbows are always good things. Always. If any of you have been victimized by this tragic daily rain weather, the appearance of rainbow kind of makes you remember it IS actually summer, and not that town in Twilight. Anyway, I wore this outfit to church. It's just a simple red sheer top, white jeans, and my floral flats. I threw this together in a total of five minutes, so you can too! As basic as white jeans can be sometimes, I have to admit they really come in handy when wanting to dress up a top. I could've worn this top with regular blue jeans and it probably wouldn't even be blogworthy. So, whenever your in need of a dressy-ish outfit, grab one of your favorite tops and pair it with white jeans!
Love,
Maggie
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment