contact me

Thursday, May 8, 2014

HIGH SCHOOL IS ENDING AND MY WORLD FEELS UPSIDE DOWN

HI. You caught me right in the middle of a casual mental breakdown, so HEYYY WELCOME TO THE PARTY! I just had one of those rare realization things (who am i kidding i have one once a week) about the fact that I have EIGHT DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT. EIGHT. 

Now, I know that it's uncool and extremely lame to mourn the loss of high school but I'M DOING IT ANYWAY. I know I'm supposed to feel like this....
but sometimes i just feel like this.....

I guess I feel little bit of both. So much is ending, yet so much is beginning! (wowwww sorry for getting so cheesy greeting card there for a minute) I guess for now I'll be stuck in the world spinning vortex that Troy was caught in during his performance of "Scream" in HSM3 until school ends.
I'll probably be posting more while in a psycho mental state so look forward to that! Here are my outfits of the week!


zara top
target shorts
forever21 shoes

minkpink top

wildfox top
h&m pants

honestly no idea where any of this came from...

same for this one...i'm horrible

LOVE,
MAGGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment