contact me

Thursday, May 8, 2014

I Don't Remember Life Before I Started Watching Grey's Anatomy (Oh and Outfits of the Week)

Hi guys. So, not sure if I mentioned this yet.....but..........I AM OBSESSED WITH GREY'S ANATOMY AND IT'S RUINING MY LIFE.
and, yes, I may only be on season 3.... but I have still experienced the very real effects of that this photo portrays.
SO. Because of yet another one of my random but beautiful obsessions- I have been distracted from blogging! Here are my outfits of the week. Thanks for reading!

thrifted distressed denim
shoes from urbanog
gap cardigan

dress from urban outfitters

forever21 top
charlotte russe vest
old navy boots

top from fab'rik
cardigan from marshall's
shorts from ann taylor loft

chealsea and violet vest 
gap sandals
You rock for scrolling all the way to the end.
love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment