contact me

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Look! I Actually Left My House For Once and Went To Prom!


 I know! I am as shocked as you are! I actually did not spend an entire weekend trolling tumblr and watching netflix! I went to my senior prom... and it was rockin! And, even though I got ready for prom like this...

....somehow I turned out semi- decent! 

I wore a long blue dress made by a brand called "Parker" and a necklace from J.Crew. I absolutely loved this dress. It was so comfortable and classic enough to wear again! 
I also love this statement necklace! It was sparkly without being too gaudy. I can also wear it again with a normal everyday outfit! I also did my own hair with just a simple teased messy bun. This overall look is really simple, easy, and affordable for prom! 
Here's me and my HAWT date.

Thanks for reading! I hope you had/have a boss prom!
Love, 
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment