contact me

Monday, June 30, 2014

Can't Be Caged (Actually I Can)

Top was thrifted
Shorts from Last Call Neiman Marcus
Bamboo Sandals
Kate Spade Bag
Oh and I think I got those sunglasses at a grocery store

Let's talk about cage sandals. I first saw that these were becoming a trend a few months ago and I was thrilled. I coined them my "summer boots" and began a hunt for the perfect pair of cage sandals. Though I passed through some beautiful Louboutins and even some beautiful sandals from Aldo, I(my wallet) settled for these Bamboo brand shoes. They are the perfect height and the perfect price. I styled them with my scalloped leather shorts and a basic white top. This is a really easy outfit to wear if you're trying to flaunt some stylish shoes, because people's attention will usually be brought to them. Hope everyone's having a fun summer and trying out new trends!

-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment