contact me

Thursday, December 18, 2014

I Look Like A Country Singer Who Is Trying To Get Into Dubstep


Philip Lim for Target Jacket
Apartment 9 Sweater
Seychelles Booties

The title says it all. The distressed blue jeans & cowgirl boots= country singer...The floral bomber jacket= internet dubstep artist....The entire outfit= dubstep country artist. My name would probably be Electric Carrie Underwood...Or Florida Georiga Line feat. Nelly.

^If that doesn't make you cringe I don't know what will. Anyway, despite the alter ego I made up for this outfit, I actually really dig this look. I'm beginning to incorporate a little taste of southern style into my overall personal style. What? I know. A few months ago, my teen angst was at an all time high(or All Time Low, because the band is so ~angsty~), so I would've never thought I would appreciate my southern roots. However, as I have matured(srry barfing), I've learned that where we come from makes us who we are, so why would I not incorporate who I am into my personal style?

Okay I'm done getting sentimental now. Maybe I will become a country dubstep artist.

Love,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment