contact me

Monday, December 29, 2014

This Isn't Myspace...Or Is It?


Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Dress (available at macy's)
H&M Necklace
Seychelles Boots

So if you never put your camera on a self-timer and made a makeshift tripod using outdoor furniture, did you ever even live? Front cameras, selfie sticks-- who needs 'em? I'll take this method any day for selfies. Not to mention, this was my go-to method of taking photos during my myspace days.


See? Young ootdbymaggie had the right idea. The only thing that would make this photo better is a sepia filter and a song lyric caption. I would definitely set this as my default.

Anyway, in the outfit above this ~vintage~ pic from 2006, I am wearing a floral dress, a statement necklace, high socks and my metallic booties(shocker). Bag dress are a huge trend right now and they look good on everyone. Try wearing this style next time you go out (and try taking a photo of your outfit myspace style) (just kidding) (or am I?).

Also, if you want to read more about my middle school days, check out my post featuring high socks and jean skirts here

Peace,

Maggi

No comments:

Post a Comment