contact me

Thursday, December 18, 2014

You Don't Need a Boyfriend to Wear Boyfriend Jeans


Sweater, Jeans, and Necklace- all from H&M
Seychelles Boots

Boyfriend jeans. The name of these ~trendy~ pants is misleading, you do not need a boyfriend to rock a pair of these. Boyfriend jeans are everywhere. Nothing is stopping you from going out to the local Target and picking up a pair of these (if only finding an actual boyfriend was that easy). I love this new style of pant, because my jeans have always been baggy #thxmom. However, because these jeans are baggy, sometimes this can be difficult to style. My advice is to pair them with a tight top, or tuck the top in-- that why your entire outfit isn't baggy. Other than that, the possibilities with boyfriend jeans are endless! I know I'm gonna steal a pair of my boyfriend's jeans! (pictured below).

Dogs>boys

Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment