contact me

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Colorblocks

Top(actually a dress tucked in) from Urban
Skirt from Franchesa's
Belt from Urban
Brown boots

Hey guys! Today I decided to mix things up. I kind of have a habit of turning my dresses into skirts, skirts into shirts, shirts into scarves, basically any item I have I try and see what all I can make out of it. I had this coral lace dress but it's gotten to be too short for school, so I simply added the polka dot skirt over it. To secure, I added a unique feather belt and brown boots for shoes. It really easy to do things like this, don't be scared to try! It's really helpful when you run out of things to wear and instead just recreating an item you already own. Just look at your clothes from a different perspective. Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment