contact me

Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Breaking back to School

Shirt from Urban Outfitters
J Brand jeans
Random sandals

Hello friends! I'm back from the most amazing spring break ever! I went with my bff's fam to St.Thomas in the US Virgin Islands! It was probably the best trip I've been on yet! I absolutely loved everything about it from the clear ocean to all the resort wear inspired outfits I wore! I have enclosed a few pics but they're not as good of quality as I would have hoped! I hope everyone's has had wonderful spring breaks! One step closer to summer! Now for today's outfit. The worst Monday of the year is by far the Monday after spring break. But, we won't bum it out right? Because you have this blog to help you(Seriously i hope it does). Today I just wore a color flattering shirt that brought out my tan! At least, the little bit of a tan I got lol. With it I just wore skinny jeans and sandals. Simple and easy. Skinny jeans and flats with a simple tee are the perfect lazy Monday outfit, especially in the spring season. Well, I hope everyone survived this Monday and thanks for reading!
Xoxo,
Maggie









No comments:

Post a Comment