contact me

Monday, April 1, 2013

Butterfly

Shirt from Urban Outfitters I think..
J brand skinnies
Flats from Rack Room
Fake Stella McCartney bag :)

Happy April fools Day! Today I'm wearing a rather odd top, the sleeves aren't really connected and it's kind of "butterfly" style. But, I think it's a really pretty shirt, you just can't really tell in this picture. I just kinda threw it on this morning, that's why I don't really know what I'm wearing haha. But, basically it's just skinny jeans and flats with a large shirt and my hair in a braided bun. Super simple for a Monday casual look. And besides, it's spring now! We don't have to ride to school with a blanket over our cute outfits and the heat blasting (what? That's just me? Okay.) thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment