contact me

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Simplicity

Shirt from Anthropologie
Jeans
Earrings from Fab'rik
Boots

Today I awoke at probably the latest time I've ever risen to this school year. Getting ready on a time crunch takes a lot of skill and a lot of practice. I knew I had about 5-7 minutes to do my hair, makeup, and outfit. Word of advice: pick your outfits out at night! Unless you're an early bird, likes to get up at dawn and go for a casual run(I hate you/want to be you). Anyways, all I pick out for myself last night were these earrings, so really you would think I would be screwed. Nay, I simply grabbed the earrings and the first white shirt I saw. White matches everything so Im always sure to use that tip. Then I put on simple jeans and brown boots, three my hair in a bun(the braid part came later in the day) and I was off- exactly on time to school I might add. It's easy to get ready in under 10 minutes if you simply stay calm and don't panic. Hope I helped!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment