contact me

Monday, May 13, 2013

Last Monday of the school year!

Shirt from American Eagle
Necklace from Pacsun
Jeans from Urban 
Oxfords from Forever21

I cannot contain my excitement that this was the last Monday of my junior year! It's crazy that in less than 96 hours ill be a senior! Time really does fly! Sorry for getting sentimental and cheesy and all. Today I'm wearing a simple striped top with white jeans. To add some variety I wore it with a cross necklace and brown oxfords. Although this is a rather preppy outfit, I feel like the accessories prevent it from becoming cookie-cutter and basic(sorry for that terminology). Adding accessories, whether they match or not, can always add the extra flare you need to set you apart! 
Love,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Also sorry about the blurriness of these pictures on the computer!! I'm working on that! Check my instagram at outfitofthedaybymaggie for better quality!

    ReplyDelete