contact me

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My belt is actually a necklace

Top from Forever21
Skirt from Forever21
"Belt" from H&M
Sandals 

So today I was feeling even more out of the ordinary than usual and decided to use a necklace as a belt. I bought that necklace a few months ago thinking I would wear it all the time.... But there's only so much you can wear with neon yellow. Also, as a necklace, it just looked weird on me. So, did I throw it out? No! I simply put it to a good(much better) use as a belt! It made my simple floral and lace outfit pop and was just what I needed. I don't know if this really helps anyone because not everyone has that one necklace that just happens to work as a belt as well. Rather, I guess I am just trying to inspire people to make use of the things in their closets they don't wear. 
Xoxo,
Maggie

P.s. shoutout to my BFF Mary Alyce for having a flowery belt that inspired me to turn my necklace into one and shoutout to my number 1 fan Paul Lee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment