contact me

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Punk

Top from Urban like 6 years ago
Necklace from Pacsun
Jeans
Purse was a gift:)
Blowfish booties

So I know a peace sign shirt and a cross necklace isn't exactly "punk," but it's a punk as I can get away with at school. I was inspired by the Met Gala's theme last night, "Punk: Chaos to Couture." Even Anna Wintour went a little punk! I loved the theme because it shows that fashion isn't always an elegant dress from a high end department store, but the quirky studs, leather, and ripped denim we throw on that shape our own style. So, in mind of that, today outfit consists of a graphic tee, skinny jeans, and booties. I also carried around one of my plaid flannels to use as jacket in my freezing school! It was a carefree, comfy outfit that made a statement! Punk fashion always stands out in a crowd full of southern proper people. Hope I can inspired someone to step out of their box!
Peace,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment