contact me

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Church

Top from Deja Vu http://shopdejavu.com/pages/homepage
Necklace From Consignment store
Urban Outfitters Jeans
Gap Sandals

Yeah so I know today is Thursday and I wore this on Sunday to church, I just forgot to actually post it to the blog... Anyway I went with a super classy/preppyish vide with a twist. Why? This top(not sure if you can see) is half lace half leather. I thought that was a funky twist for a common lace top. Since I was going to church, I wore it with white jeans, a statement necklace, and sandals. However, because of the leather and lace on this top, you could wear it with anything edgy like ripped denim, high waisted shorts, or even more leather with leather pants or shorts. This was fun to wear and I got a ton of compliments on it! Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment