contact me

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kind of Taylor Swift-y



H&M Top
Urban Outfitters Shorts
Urban Outfitters Flats
Thrifted Sunglasses

Hiiiii guys. This outfit was just a result of me being bored and wanting to look cute for a simple dinner with my friends. I forgot, since it's summer and I've been basically chilling in tanks, how good you feel about yourself when you dress up. I encourage you guys to stop watching Netflix and going out with your friends with a super cute summer outfit on. It feels good I promise. I wore this simple black H&M top with vibrant red high waisted shorts and floral flats. To top it off, I did a loose fishtail braid and wore some vintage sunglasses. I definitely felt like Taylor Swift, although I didn't mean to. To conclude, go out with your friends! It will cure your summer day blues!
xoxo,
Maggie














No comments:

Post a Comment