contact me

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Causing Casual

Top from Urban Outfitters
AE jeans
Sandals
Cork purse from Vignettes Visit Vignette's Blog Here

Finally my blog is up to date! Sorry my posts have been so sporadic lately, summer is a hard time to be on a schedule! It's very unfortunate. I really love scheduling. I'm weird. Anyway, so tonight I went to a casual dinner with friends. Casual dinner=Casual attire. I simple wore a summer-y top with skinny jeans, statement earrings(not visible in these photos), my hair in a nice pony tail, and sandals. People are always concerned about what is considered casual or not. I take it as something that I am comfortable in, something that's simple, and something I can wear walking down the street and not get strange looks. If you have more questions on what is considered casual, contact me at maggiea95@comcast.net! Also, check out the boutique that I work at, Vignette's, blog in the link above! Thanks!
-love-
maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment