contact me

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dress Up Your Rompers

 
 
Old romper from a Macy's or Dillards I believe..
DIY vest from Forever21
Gap Sandal
 
Hey Guys! I hope everyone's having a wonderful summer! Today I want to talk about...ROMPERS! So, we all have a romper by now, whether we just bought a super cute one or you bought one three years ago when they came back into the fashion radar. Either way, rompers are in. And there is no more just wearing a "romper" anymore. We've got to dress it up! For mine, I just added a vest over it. It gave it a completely different, more polished look! Since rompers are so convenient to throw on, they can be worn with almost anything! Necklaces, belts, vests, DENIM vests, boots- the list goes on! I encourage you guys to dress up your rompers with whatever you can!
Sorry I'm so excited about rompers, but I just love them! It's fun to dress up!
xoxo,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. this is really cute
    ^_^ cute

    http://www.thechum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete