contact me

Thursday, October 24, 2013

All I really need is good friends, good music, and a good brick wall to take a picture by.


H&M Top
Random random random random other things.......like I have no idea where they're from...

It's getting colder! Which means more sweaters and more wearing all black! Yes I enjoy wearing all black. No it does not mean I'm emo. In this outfit, I'm doing just that, but with a nice cream cardigan over it. I also added two necklaces for some depth. This is a really good outfit to wear in the winter months because it's not just a huge sweater and leggings, but it's just as comfy and warm AND cute. Yeah okay.
Love,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Glucosamine for Dogs and Cats Best Joint Supplements For Dogs Our select triple action Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Turmeric formula works to not only relieve pain, ease limb heaviness and joint aches but also lubricates joints and strengthens cartilage to increase your pet s mobility and greatly improve their quality of life Relieves stiffness and inflammation in pets sufferin.

    ReplyDelete