contact me

Monday, October 21, 2013

NYC ROUND 2

It's hard to comprehend the fact that, for 18 years of my life I had never travelled farther north than North Carolina(not kidding), and now I have been to New York City twice during the course of three months. My first trip was in fact THE result of an 18 year long argument with my parents that basically consisted of me whining that I'll never be able to become my full self until I travel to the city, which my parents typically responded with multiple eye rolls and casual subject changes. But yes, I finally did make it. And yes, my heart was fulfilled. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when my best friend Mary Alyce invited me to accompany her and her mom and sister AND our other bff Erin to a trip to New York. Hahahaha. Another trip to New York WITH my best friends???!!! I think I am now officially living in a cheesy Disney show! I can't handle my life sometimes. So, our trip took off(literally we were on a plane) the morning after our LAST homecoming at school(blog post to come about that, and it will be good!!!). We were there for four days and, because I've studied the map of Manhattan more times that Miley has stuck her tongue out in the last year, I was the designated navigator. Hence, it really felt like I lived there this time! Great feeling! On our trip, we went to the Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, saw Once, shop in Soho, window shopped on the Upper East Side, AND went to the Statue of Liberty. Experiencing that with my best friends in the world was incredible.
Wildfox Sweatshirt
Kate Spade Bag
This was my travel outfit on the plane and what no lol not a hobo


Gap Shirt
Random scarf, boots, and leggings
This is what I wore when we strolled around Rockefeller Center
 
Gap Scarf and Top
Zara Skort
My ootd for Museum of Natural History and cruising for a bruising around Central Park
 
Forever21 Vest
Dress and Tights from Urban
What I wore to the MET and Soho! The MET Rooftop is magical
Forever21 Tank and Jacket
I can't even.
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE,
Maggie
 




No comments:

Post a Comment