contact me

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"She's had her denim vest for over a year, so she must be cool."

Charlotte Russe Denim Vest
Randddddddddddommmmmmm Striped Tunic
 
 
No, I am I not trying to flatter myself with that title. I just believe that denim vests have become this "right of passage" into becoming a cool hipster chick who doesn't care about anything, but cares enough to still wear her vest with pearls and a chevron dress. (jk about that last part lol) But yeah denim vests are cool and have stayed cool for awhile, which is cool. I'm wearing mine with a simple striped tunic, legging, and boots. It's the perfect outfit because it's still legging and a cotton top, but the top is actually cute and covers my butt. So yeah.
-Maggie-
 
 
p.s. if you're still reading, follow @Maggiearfman and @dabesconcepcion on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment