contact me

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So It Seems....

 


So it seems that I am somehow busier than I have ever been in my life......which is fine.....but that means super late blogging habits. I would formally like to apologize to those select few that actually read this blog on a constant time period. I have a lot(OF GOOD) things going on, but I have not even had time to have a daily dose of Disney channel in WEEKS, which says a lot about me...Anyway, here are my outfits from like 20938109834 weeks ago. Once again, I'm sorry that I am late, but I am happy I can share bits of my life through fashion with you.
Top and Skirt from Urban
Shoes from Century21
Wildfox Top
 
Shirt from Target
Madewell Skirt
Gap Belt
Forever21 Boots
Shirt from Anthropologie
Michael Kors Loafers
Fossil Watch, Bourbon and Bowties Bracelet
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment