contact me

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easy, breezy, beautiful boho.

Forever21 shirt
Thrifted sweater
J Brand jeans
Forever21 oxfords
Bag is a hand-me-down from my lovely sister:)

It's still a bit chilly in the Aug. I don't think we've had this long of a winter in a longggg time. So, with this weather, comes even more wardrobe challenges. Never fear, I'm here to help. Okay so, I don't know if it's just me, but I sometimes get the urge to dress very boho, as in like summery, indie, free people inspired, in the wintertime. But, it's so hard because nobody sells a white, lacy, flowy top in the winter lol. So, when I really just need to let my inner summer loving girl out(sorry about this cheesiness) I find a summer top and put a huge sweater or jacket over it. Today I wore an off white Forever21 top with a thrifted grandma sweater over it. Then just skinny jeans and oxfords. What ties this whole outfit together is the bag. I absolutely love this bag, it's so unique. One should always be on the lookout for timeless, nicely made, and just a "little bit different" purse or bag. They will last a lifetime and more. Okay, sorry this post was literally all over the place.... Thanks for reading it though! If you ever have any questions or need opinions, contact me at maggiea95@comcast.net
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment