contact me

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Garden Combat


Forever21 Top
Urbanog Boots
 
 
THE BOOTS!! These floral combat boots are kind of like my adopted children (my kate spade is my blood related child) and I love them a lot. I centered the outfit around them, if you could not tell. Just a maroon shirt with a simple long necklace. But back to the boots.... I get varied responses like "OMG COOL SHOES," and "cool shoes....?" My favorite one so far was, "wow you could perform combat in a flower garden!"
love,
Maggie
 

2 comments:

  1. love the boots :) X

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Hand Blender Reviews 2019 For Healthy Cooking Need a helping hand with making dinner We ve rounded up the best hand blender to consider when adding to your kitchen gadgets

    ReplyDelete