contact me

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blair Waldorf Is My Spirit Animal

H&M Top
Gap Scarf
Old Navy Peacoat
Leather Skirt from Random Place

*Disclaimer: If you don't watch Gossip Girl, first, I highly suggest you do. Second, you'll prob get annoyed by this post....but read it anyway!

To say I love Gossip Girl is an understatement. Maybe "I am obsessed with Gossip Girl" or "I breathe Gossip Girl" or "Blair Waldorf is my spirit animal" would suffice. Maybe. Now that we've established that, I can also reveal that my outfits are inspired by Gossip Girl at least one a week. This week's just happened to be more Blair than anything. Underneath, I'm wearing a bright yellow top from H&M with a white leather skirt. It was super super cold so I put on a red plaid scarf, legging, high socks, and boots. Finally, I added a navy peacoat and a bright yellow headband. This outfit seems complicated, but it's really just layering and colorblocking. I get really bored with dull colors in the winter and I'm always looking to spice things up. Hence, the bright yellow with red, navy, grey, and white. When you get too bored of black and white this winter, try adding pops of color!

love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment