contact me

Friday, January 10, 2014

Return of Ootd by Maggie

Old Navy Plaid Shirt
MM Couture Jacket
Free People Jeans
Arturo Chiang Boots

Happy new year, Merry Christmas, Happy anything and everything! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and spent a lot of time relaxing, eating ice cream, and watching gossip girl.... Wait maybe that was just me.... Anyway, I have return bigger(I def gained some pounds over the break), better, and one year older! Yep that's right! This blog has offially been in service for one year! I started this on January 8, 2013 with an outfit inspired by Gossip Girl! Little did I know that one year later, I'd still be getting inspired from Gossip Girl... I also started an Instagram to coordinate with this blog one year ago! I gained over 900 followers, quite a few likes, and the occasional creepy comment- but who cares?! We're all a little creepy right? Wait maybe that's just me again.... Anyway, my first (documented) outfit of 2014 is this classic red plaid shirt with my new FAV jacket and jeans and boots. I took this is Charleston on King Street and it was frigid. This jacket literally saved my life. It's lines with teddy fur and is made by MM Couture, so you can probably find it at most boutiques! I hope this year is even better than the last and I thank everyone who's has been supporting this blog for this long too! Celebrate by posting an ootd of your own sometime and tag me in it! I would love to see you guys!

Love,
Maggie

1 comment:


  1. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete