contact me

Friday, January 10, 2014

Breakfast at the Portables

Gap Sweater
MM Couture Jacket
Leggings
Target Beanie
Lucky Brand Purse
Arturo Chiang Boots

FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Hhahahah I'm gonna die. On the first day back to school, aka the COLDEST it's EVER been in Georgia(not really but probably) I was feeling extra sarcastic and I thought it would be "funny" to recreate Breakfast at Tiffany's, except at my school's very ugly portables. It's not that funny......I think it was just the cold getting to me. Also, another fun fact about me, this has been the third year in a row that I've wore a striped shirt on the first day back from winter break. Yep folks, it doesn't get more exciting than that! This year, I wore a navy striped sweater with my fav new jacket, leggings, boots, and a beanie. I kept warm, comfy, and sarcastic in this outfit. Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. You have a really cool blog here! If you did some revamping, this blog would even more killer. I'm a new blogger if you want to check mine out (: I'm still working on mine haha

    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete