contact me

Friday, January 31, 2014

Snow in Love

SNOW!! IN GEORGIA!!! (Say to the tune of "TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!" from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone) (if you have never seen Harry Potter, please ignore everything I just said...) Hi everyone! Yes, it's true. The south had a little bit of a snow storm. And yes, it is exactly like it is portrayed on Twitter- empty bread aisles, pile-ups, no school- all for a whopping THREE INCHES OF SNOW. But, whether people liked it or not(my dog definitely didn't), I totally took advantage of this wonderful weather phenomenon and spend the last two days pretending like I actually live in a place where it snows every winter. My friends and I went night sledding, day sledding, had a few photoshoots, and drank a lot of hot chocolate. It was pretty much perfection. So yeah, here are a few ootds I wore in the snow!!! Hope you enjoy!
Me, chilling in da snow.
Thrifted army jacket
Target Beanie
JCP Sweater
Gap scarf
Arturo Chiang Boots

Target Beanie
Ya! Fur Vest
Free People Jacket/Cardigan thing
Old Navy Rain Boots
The LAST time it snowed here.
I'm the one that fell off the sled.
Not much has changed.

Andddddd another Free People Tunic.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Here's to more weird weather in the south!
-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment