contact me

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Classic

Free people shirt
Gap cardigan
Jeans
Brown boots

Hello lovelies! Today was one of those days where you have a million things to do and people to see where it was necessary not to look like a hobo. So, though I was tired and it was early in the morning, I realized it doesn't take but a second or two longer to throw on a nice shirt compared to a t shirt. Then I put on jeans and my favorite boots and curled my hair a little nicer. Bam. I'm done. It doesn't take long to put in a little more effort into your outfit because dressing down will make you feel down! Am I right?? No. Okay. Lol anyway thank you so much for reading! And tomorrow I'm participating in a prom fashion show for my school, so ill definitely be having my followers and readers on my mind! Thank you guys and wish me luck!
Xxxx,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment