contact me

Friday, February 1, 2013

Sweater+dress

Sweater from American Eagle
Tunic dress from Urban
Leggings
Cowgirl boots..

Happy Friday!! So today I'm sporting a trend I see all over Pinterest-sweaters over dresses. Now, I feel like when girls try this trend out, the combination of a big sweater and poofy dress makes them feel like they gained 47739165 lbs. Been there done that. When you're wearing a sweater over a dress, try to find a very thin sweater and a straight bag dress. If they still does not work, add a belt or pin of any kind to give a figure flattering look. In my case, this sweater is very thin and this dress is straight down. I paired it with leggings and copper cowgirl boots, because sometimes you have to wear cowgirl boots! Have a great weekend!
Much love,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Shop gold two piece prom dresses and gowns for your prom or pageant at Promdresshut.com. Two-piece homecoming party dresses and 2-piece cocktail party dresses.

    ReplyDelete