contact me

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dripping Chanel

DIY Chanel shirt
J crew cardigan
Jeans
H&M flats
"Lulu" brand purse

Hello friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, or long weekend in my case. Today I'm wearing my DIY Chanel dripping Chanel logo tee, which I absolutely LOVE! My friend Eric and I made these together (he made a YSL one) and they are seriously the best idea ever! It feels, to me at least, like I'm wearing real Chanel! Which it pretty cool if you're on a strict forever21 and under budget like me. Anyway, with my Chanel shirt I added a simple black cardigan, skinny jeans, and my favorite eye popper neon pink flats! They really can spice up any outfit, especially if it's all black and white. So, next time you're wearing boring black and white, try adding a pop of color, even if it's something simple. Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment