contact me

Friday, February 15, 2013

Military Chaqueta(jacket) and a Happy Friday

Forever21 shirt
Military jacket from Plato's Closet for $14!
Black AE jeggings
Forever21 boots

Happy Friday!!! I hope you guys had a great week and have an even greater weekend! Today, the sun came out and I couldn't be happier! Anyway, I kind of dressed like I was going on a safari today, but I don't really care because I love this jacket so much. Underneath I wore a pretty long sleeve floral shirt, black jeggings, and tan boots. Last I Dutch braid a piece of my hair then pulled it back into a low pony. This outfit I kind of centered around the jacket, but there are so many other ways to wear it! I added some examples that i found on pinterest and lookbook! And I know I'm kind of late on the whole military or trench coat trend..but you guys will sill read my blog, right? RIGHT?! Just kidding but thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!
~magz





2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute outfit! I love your blog, all of the clothes you pick out are adorable! I take a lot of inspiration from you. Sometime you should check out me and my friend's fashion blog - emilylouisefashion.blogspot.com. We would love for you to take a look! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caitlin! It's so cool that people actually like my outfits! And checking her out right now! thanks!

      Delete