contact me

Monday, February 11, 2013

I'M BACK!!

Jcp sweater
Leggings from kohls ($6!)
Rainboots from old navy
Teardrop necklace

I have returned from the dead!!! Not really, but this last week was spirit week at my school, so I didn't think you would have wanted to read about ridiculous outfits... But I added some pictures from it anyways lol. Also this weekend I ventured to Atlanta with my swim team for state woohoo and I enclosed some pictures from that as well. Now, however, I'm back to reality; Monday, raining, what's worse than this? I try to make the best it by looking semi decent (I didn't do my hair haha) but I'm wearing my floral leggings from kohls that I scored for $6!! And then I added a big sweater and my new favorite piece, this Tiffany blue teardrop necklace! Finally I added my rainboots because it was raining :( thank you everyone for reading and hopefully I didn't lose too many readers from my week off! I missed doing this though and I love you guys! Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment