contact me

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I wear my grandad's clothes. I look incredible.

Gap infinity scarf
Mercer University sweatshirt (this is my grandpa's lol)
Jeggings
Urban outfitters boots

Nothing really matter if you have the right boots right??? Today I am simply wearing a hoodie and jeans but the riding boots make the outfit 100x better! This is not just any hoodie though, it's a college hoodie. I've been walking around telling people it's vintage all day even though I got it from my grandparent's closet. Anyway, college hoodies, letterman jackets, anything that says class of 1980 and under have been really big this year!! But, why buy a cool varsity jacket at forever21 when you can just raid your relatives' closets? After that, pair your vintage item with someone from the modern day or something as timeless as the item itself. In my case, I wore riding boots, jeans and a scarf. I like wearing this outfit because it made me feel like I attended some Ivy League school in New England or something fancy like that. For now, I'm stuck in high school. So, until then, Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment