contact me

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Colors

Sweater from pacsun
Bottom from dilliards
Forever21 boots

Hey guys! Today's outfit is sorta weird but it works! Or at least I hope it does. I found this really old (I'm talking the middle school dark ages old) and I really liked the bottom half. So, I did what any fashionista on a budget would do, and turned it into a skirt. I simply folded it under and I was done. Then I decided to pair it with my black sweater. I choose black instead of white because white gave off a more spring-y feel than necessary. Lastly I added tall tan boots. So, when you're feeling bored with your wardrobe, take a look at your dress with a new perspective. Maybe you can make one into a skirt, shirt, or even scarf! Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment