contact me

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Polka dotz

Top from Charlotte Russe
Gap cardigan
Jeans
Booties from Charlotte Russe

The power of polka dots goes a long way. I used to not feel this way. I used to think they were juvenile and too simple, just ask my best friend or my mom(they have always loved polka dots and have tried to convince me to as well.) Now, I realize what they can do- make something old and worn look chic, always look classy, and they match with everything! However, today I wore them simply with jeans, a cardigan, and black booties. I threw my hair in a bun and put on pearl earrings. I probably would have never worn this outfit a year ago, but now I would wear it everyday! It's ironic because I used to think polka dots were childish, but they can actually make the wearer look more mature than ever. Remember, polka dots can be worn in an edgy way too! Try them with a leather jacket, ripped denim, or whatever you want! Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment