contact me

Monday, March 11, 2013

Converse

Old navy polkadot tank
Delia's chambray shirt
Jeans
Converse:)

Hey guys! Today I am mixing like a billion different styles into one, hopefully it turned out okay! So I started with the basic, preppy polkadot shirt with jeans. I added a loose chambray shirt to dress the outfit down and add a touch of western-y boho. Then I really dressed it down with the converse. My favorite way to wear converse is with a preppy, simple outfit. They have the power to tie together an outfit while looking edgy, yet chic at the same time. So ladies, try digging out your old converse from the good old middle school days or if you already wear them on a regular basis, try mixing it up and wearing them with something extra girly. As Demi Lovato said, "I still wear my converse with my dress..." Sorry I just quote a 2007 Demi Lovato song.....but she got it right. Wear converse and have some funnnnn.
Peace,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment